5/29/2014

THAT BAG

For the past 5 months I've been looking for a new bag, and what a search it has been so far (I'm picky, yes). Turned to Little Liffner at first, but unfortunately those are out of reach without proper financial backup. Then the prototypes of the EDMA shoppers caught my eye, but apparently they are nothing more than prototypes just yet - which doesn't coincide well with my lack of patience. And then there was a spontaneous scroll through the COS webshop yesterday where I got hooked on this beauty. Found me a new savings project! What do you think? Happy Thursday all!

7 comments:

  1. It is a perfect tote! COS is such a great online shop, I'm so glad they're finally selling in the US.

    xx Ella
    Ella Et Cetera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine haha .. enjoy ;)

      Delete
  2. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now :-)
    Hope you'll like mine too!

    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words :) Checked out yours too - following now! X

      Delete
  3. Obsessed with the blush pink! Great post!

    www.lovelywanderlust.com
    @WanderLustGirls

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bag, love the simple details and the color :) What a great savings project

    www.itsmypassions.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, same here I've been eyeing the Mansur Gavriel bucket bag for a while now, but it's sold out everywhere!

    www.joyyiu.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!