12/02/2013

TARTAN TALES - ACNE

A new capsule collection's in town, and its from Swedish favorite Acné - 'Tartan Tales' might be a solid description for the emphasis on one of this seasons' favorite prins. The collection threw me off as I'm in my white/ grey/ black days of fashion, but looking at the individual pieces here I got quite convinced some of them do belong in my closet (the scarf, the dark sweater..). What can I say, Tartan for the win! Shop the new Acné  capsule collection here 



2 comments:

  1. Boy oh boy, I love it! Still need me some tartan!

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM
    PS: Don’t forget to enter my GIVEAWAY in order to win an original ONEPIECE onesie of your own choice! Today is your last chance!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!