11/06/2013

HIGHLIGHT: LOUISE SIGVARDT

Ever wondered what fashion has in store, even aside from every campaign, runwayshow or editorial we get thrown at us? I did. Realizing that there must be amazing/ gorgeous/ interesting labels and brands outside the spotlights triggered me to introduce this new blogcategory, named 'HIGHLIGHT'. In here, labels/ brands/ initiatives are presented that not yet have generated that much spotlight but, in my view, are worth talking about. 

The first post is dedicated to Louise Sigvardt, a Danish designer I stumbled across when reading Fashion Scandinavia (click to see) and immediately caught my eye with with the raw (industrial) edge and the (in my view quite) remarkable use of fabrics. To provide a comprehensive impression I've put together pictures from both the AW2013 and SS2013 collection - What do you think? For more information, visit www.louisesigvardt.dk
Pictures also from www.louisesigvardt.dk









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!